Friday, March 4, 2011

2011 Fast and Consecration - Day 6

Today was the day of judgement. A day of absolution. I declared that as long as I made it to this morning that literally could stop me, and nothing did. I face quite a few challenges today, but I got quite a bit accomplished. I guess my astonishment is not just that I made it through the entire fast for the first time successfully, but that I don't have to consider it as indentured servitude. I honestly admit that, quite often, so much of what I do go unrecognized, that I assume that it's me reaping what I have sown. I was very incorrect in that mindset. God was just setting me up for another level in Him. Now all I have to do is stop being a wuss and starting being a king. And I really don't have anything profound on top of that to say! I thank God for His goodness and mercy, and I fully embrace this new level of holiness in Him!

Now, to some chicken salad and He-Man (and I hope to have a conversation with my wife *inside joke*)

No comments:

Post a Comment